Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sleep vs Blog

Everyone,

Another short update from me today. Professor spent another night in my arms, roasting he was so hot. I watched 2 movies last night (The Importance of Being Earnest and The Man From Snowy River) and watched the clock tick slowly by.

4am rolled around and I could finally move without him clinging to me and crying. Bed time!

Juice couldn't stay home this morning due to some work meeting (how inconsiderate of them!) so I dealt with my 2 hours of sleep and even took the kids to the resource center.

Professor actually got down and played. I was amazed.

After his nap (at least he is napping...I should have. Stupid phone.), I basically froze us out. I opened all the windows for some cool fresh air. Even then I could tell when Professor came near me because he was so dang hot. A call to the doctor (they can't do anything) and a wonderful friend bringing juice (hey look the boys can drink out of straws!) and his fever broke. He was happy, pleasant and smiling all through dinner for Daddy. Grr...

I put Butterfly to bed early too because I was cross and Juice is gone on a service project.

Now, bedtime!

Safire

4 comments:

  1. man! Im sorry about the fever!!! Lexi's been suffering from the SAME THING! Must have been something they picked up a church! Its ALWAYS CHURCH! errrr.. I had one of those nights! TWO HOURS OF SLEEP!

    Tomorrow will be BETTER! I WILL BE! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm--I wonder. Could it be an illness then and not the shots?

    I hope you get more sleep tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh no so this is what I have to look forward to? i'm going back to this life!

    i must say it has been REALLY nice to have only older kids in the house. illnesses are doable because they sleep through the snotty noses and coughs that used to keep them up screaming at night.

    at least your blog reminds me of the reality of babies ... oh I have to gear up big time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:54 AM

    Oh, I feel ya. How frustrating when they are cranky all day and then happy for Dad in the evening! I hope today is much better for you all.

    ReplyDelete

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller