Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sunday Pictures, take 9 Easter Egg Roll

Everyone,

I finally got around to uploading all of my pictures...all 299 of them. (From the week my parents were here, not 299 at the White House Easter Egg Roll.) Here are all the kids doing the roll. Straight out of the camera since it took over an hour to move the pictures from the cards to the computer. Enjoy!

Safire

4 comments:

  1. I would have had 299 each day. Love your updated pictures of the kids on the side!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are sweet! I love the new pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I love your twins laying on the ground.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:08 AM

    Cute! The boys are so sweet. It would be great to see you over the summer. I wish we had room to put you all up for the night but you could camp in our backyard ;^) We'd be happy to have you over for lunch or dinner at our house. Just let us know your travel plans! :)

    ReplyDelete

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller