Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Our Little Druid


Everyone,

Did I ever say that Butterfly hates her baths? I'm not sure if it was common knowledge before. So, anyway, Butterfly used to scream through her baths. No amount of toys or me being there would help. Then all of a sudden, about 2 weeks ago, she decided this was a great thing! Now she tries to climb into the tub when it's not bath time to play. Which is fine, but she's learned to turn on the water. This kid is going to make me old one heart attack at a time.

Other dangerous things she likes to do: play in the toilet water (ew!), climb into the fridge, climb on the kitchen table, the counters, chairs, pretty much climb.

She has decided that it's time to shut all the doors in the house when she goes past them. She shuts herself in a lot.

Until next time,
Safire

No comments:

Post a Comment

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller