Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Blog Tag

Everyone,

My good friend Lolli tagged me a few days ago.  Since I don't really have anything to say today (unless you want to hear my rantings about Butterfly and her attitude lately), here are 7 random things about me.

1-  Did you know that I have 3 other blogs I write on?  I do.  One is a group blog which is private, one is a private one just for me that I haven't written in in months, and one I just started today to keep track of the bloggy giveaways I enter.  You can check that one out here.

2-  I have not gotten my mail in about 5 days.  I probably should do that but I hate walking to my mail box.  It's at the end of my circle, about a block away.  I used to get it all the time with Butterfly.  It was a great little outting for us.  But now, I can't hold both boys and open the box.  Plus we have coats to put on, gloves to put on, shoes to put on.  So the mail just sits there until the box gets full and our mailman grumpily brings it to our house in a big rubber band.  Or he will take it all to the post office and make me go there to get it.

3-  I love love love popcorn and have some at least 3 times a week.  I have a stir crazy popper that I love.  The bowl is cracked and the stirring arm is bent but it still works great.  It gets lots of use!

4-  Since having the boys, I have a really hard time concentrating.  It's frustrating to me because I was always great at being organized and stuff.  I really do think that being organized is one of the many keys to success.  But now, I'm totally disorganized.  I feel like I'm skating through life and I hate it.  I want to get back to being organized.  The only way to do that is to make a ton of lists, and I don't have the concetration to make them.  Sigh...

5-  I used to send out montly pictures to my friends and family.  I haven't done that since the boys were born.  I feel awful because I know my mom and grandma really like them.  I also haven't even uploaded the pictures on to the photo sharing/buying website since my trip to Utah last summer.  I really need to because when I actually do get back into scrapbooking, I'll need a place to get my pictures printed!  I always have good intetions of sitting down to do it every day but then the internet sucks me in.

6-  I have my book club meeting tonight and I'm excited to get out and not have to worry about the kids!  We are reading Mere Christianity and The Screwtape Letters.  I did not finish (okay, start) Mere Christianity but I got through The Screwtape Letters.  These books are very thought provoking.  See #4 above.  I'm vowing to start the next book earlier in hopes that I will actually get through it.

7-  I love reading the credits in a movie.  I love to see people's names.  I really love watching the Pixar credits because they have production babies at the end and that is so cool!  I think I got started with this when I watched the Simpsons when I was younger.  They used to have a funny phrase at the end of the credits every episode.  I wish more people did that.

Okay, so for the rules:

* Link to the person who tagged you
* Post the rules on your blog
* Write 7 random things about yourself
* Tag 7 people at the end of your post and link to them
* Let each person know they've been tagged

I tag:

Valinda
My Dad
My Aunt
Rosemarie
Miss X
Karen from Clio
Aubrey

(Wow, that was harder than I thought to pick 7 people!)

Safire

2 comments:

  1. #4 describes me to a tee! It's awful. If you figure out how to fix it, let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:41 AM

    Wow, I can't imagine not getting my mail...I'm addicted to it...I watch for the mailman and go get it right away, but it's just at the end of the driveway. We get lots of good mail :) Anyhow, I have a boxed set of C.S. Lewis's theology books like "Screwtape," and I've been meaning to read them for years. I'm going to go do this meme right now because I need to get something new up for the IComLeavWe crowd. :)

    ReplyDelete

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller