Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Sunday, August 02, 2009

Sick Sunday

Everyone,

I think Butterfly is a little better. Professor is happily staggering around the house with a sample bottle of shampoo in one hand and a play dish washing sponge in the other. Pirate, however, is burning up with fever. Around 102. He spent most of the day today sleeping and laying in our arms sucking his thumb. Needless to say he did not go to church today. I was the only one who went. I only went to teach my class and then head back home.

We've been having fun with Flower here when the kids are sleeping. She hasn't seen many of our favorite movies so we've been slowly working through them. Today has been a Back to the Future marathon. I still can't believe she's never seen these! Of course, it also makes me feel old too. These movies (among others) were important in my childhood. I remember being so excited to pull out the mattress in the couch and sit on it with my brother and watch movies and eat popcorn before bed. I remember watching this one, along with The Princess Bride, Goonies, Ghostbusters, and all sorts of other 80s movies. Watching them now as an adult I get a lot more out of them. It's been fun!

We were planning on going to the beach this week but I think we'll wait until the kids are better. Busy week for us!

Safire

No comments:

Post a Comment

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller