Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Thursday, October 19, 2006

We have a winner!

Everyone,

Congratulations to Brandy for guessing our mystery building! It is the hardware store from The Runaway Bride. They filmed it in Berlin, MD which is very close to Assateauge. (Also filmed there: Tuck Everlasting) Good job Brandy! Email me your info at livinginmaryland AT gmail DOT com and I will send you out a goodie. :)

So, this past week has been busy again. I guess it's good I'm so busy. It keeps me and Butterfly entertained. We get out of the house every day. We always have people to see, talk to, call, play with, etc. But I am feeling a little frazzled. I feel like I have SO much to do, that I don't have any down time. Like right now, I should be switching out some laundry, sweeping my kitchen floor, picking up the huge pile of books Butterfly and her friend Miss Long Hair dumped on the floor, call my visiting teaching companion and decide when to go visiting teaching, respond to some emails, eat lunch, take a nap and clean the bathroom. All before Butterfly wakes up from HER nap. I know it's not all going to happen.

Ahhh, the milk is here! I'll be right back. I just heard Butterfly too. Will that girl ever learn to sleep longer than 30 minutes?!

Okay, Butterfly didn't really wake up, just a cry in her sleep. And can I just say that I love having my milk delivered? It tastes 10 times better than the stuff from the grocery stores. Plus, no hormones. Just plain old milk right from the cow. Tasty!

Poor Butterfly has been sick this past week. It started off on Monday when she wouldn't let me put her down and developed a small fever that night. Tuesday she was awful. I was at my babysitting job and I don't think her feet touched the floor all day. She would just hang on me, a stuffy snotty mess of hot dead weight. She was sick. 102 fever sick. She has never been that hot. She went to bed early that night, and woke up late on Wednesday. Wednesday she would play a little, then come over to me, ask to be picked up, and snuggle into me. I think she took a total of 5 naps yesterday, plus went to sleep at 6pm. Poor sick girl. She's better today. No fever and her appetite is back so I think we're safe to go hang out with my mom's group tomorrow.

I'd love to write more but laundry is calling.

Safire

PS- A very happy birthday to my grandma!!! Love you Nana!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, man! I never even saw that movie. I thought it was Annapolis at first and then I thought maybe Seinfeld, but no......Runaway Bride!

    Not really a guy movie....

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Safire! I tried emailing but it got bounced back to me. I just wanted to respond since I won the quiz on your blog. No need to send any goodies. :-) You have a great blog and I just love keeping up with you and your family. Hope you are all well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brandy, no I want to send you something!! Try again but this time at safirejuice AT gmail DOT com.

    By gum you're getting your candy! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller