Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Utah Day 25- Sick!

Everyone,

Ugh, hate being sick. And being sick to my stomach is the worst kind of sick for me. I did not sleep hardly at all last night because my tummy was rolling and Professor was needy. I couldn't stand up without feeling woosy so Juice did most of the getting and soothing babies for me. He is beat this morning and wonders where I get all my energy. Me too sometimes.

Sadly, I had to cancel my girly lunch with Mink because I just don't think I can eat anything stronger than toast. I'm spending the day in bed with hopes that I will be able to go visit my grandparents tomorrow. And hopefully have that lunch on Friday.

We leave on Sunday. I can't believe how fast this trip has gone. I am looking forward to being home with my own house and my own things and my puppy. Soot has been staying at a friend's house (an earning opportunity for their 12 year old son...cheaper dog care for us) and we miss her a lot. I also miss my own car and my stroller. And my friends, my ward, my book club gals, my mom's group gals, my bed, everything.

I am not looking forward to being without help during the day. Oh I'll keep myself busy with other people and hopefully they can help out some. But I'm going to miss my mom and Juice being around so much. Or Flower being there. Or Bee. Anyone want to come and stay with me for a bit?

Well, since I'm stuck in bed I might be able to read some of my book club book. Hey, I might actually finish this one. It will be the first one I finished since the boys were born. Here's to hoping.

Safire

4 comments:

  1. I'll come help! But not until hurricane season is over :) Now I just have to find somebody to watch MY kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry you're sick!! A bunch of people are getting sick around here, too. Yuck! Get better soon--I can't wait to see you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww....... being sick is no fun! Especially on your last days there. Hope you feel better soon!!! I'm looking forward to seeing you and your kids!! I totally understand with the wanting to come home to your own things- bed, car, home, etc, etc. It's always so nice returning home after a long vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you got a stomach bug while on vacation! How fair is that??!

    Here's hoping you guys have a safe trip home. I'm sure Soot will be a bundle of tail-wags when she sees you!

    ReplyDelete

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller