Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Jelly Face

Everyone,

How much pb&j can one little girl eat? At least 6 half sandwiches yesterday. That's all she ever wants to eat, and while I don't mind that she's eating, a little variety might be good for her. She did eat 3 tacos for dinner last night too, along with a jelly sandwich. She is a bottomless pit.

We have a lot of visitors coming in today. My aunt, uncle, and their 3 youngest kids have driven from Utah to pick up their son who was on a mission for our church in Philly. They are supposed to drive from Philly to here today and do downtown this afternoon with me. (It's 11am and I still haven't heard from them so I have no idea if that will happen.) Then, my parents get in tonight to spend a week with us. I'm excited, but exhausted from cleaning my house.

But man does it look good. ;)

Safire

No comments:

Post a Comment

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller