Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Okay, March? Where did Feb go?

Everyone,

I didn't realize how long it has been since I've posted. We've been keeping really busy and I've been really tired so my normal posting time (before bed) gets cut out. And tonight will be short. Here are some highlights:


Juice finally beat, as in fought the last battle, his game he's had for 2 years. Wow, is all I can say. Does he know how to make things last or what?


My brother, MusicMan, celebrated a birthday last Friday. We had a nice chat and his wife surprised him which was great. You can read more here.


Butterfly is doing well. She is eating us out of jelly, bread, and peanut butter. That girl can put away food! And oh the diapers...


Me, I've been enjoying my latest duds.

I am so excited for this year's renn faire now that we all can go dressed up. I got this dress custom made from HERE. The owner is a good friend of Juice's from college. She did a great job!

I will be busy this week as my parents are coming for a week starting on Thursday. We've got a full week scheduled and I'm really looking forward to seeing them. And going on a date with Juice before baby bedtime. And watching girly movies with my mom. Should be fun!

Until next time,

Safire

No comments:

Post a Comment

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller