Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Monday, March 19, 2007

Spring, maybe?

Everyone,

Spring is trying it's hardest to make an appearance here. We had a few really great days. They were sunny, warm, and the flowers really seemed to spring up. I even realized that I had NO short sleeve shirts for Butterfly. Luckily, my mom was still in town and we went shopping for a few things.

And then, it hit. We got rain all day on Friday, which turned to sleet half way through the day, and then snow by 7pm. We probably got about an inch of ice under the snow again. But luckily, it's so warm that it didn't stay at all. I think we have seen the last of the snow, but I could be wrong. The weather has been so wacky. It's like winter got a late start and now spring is too.

I'm writing my parents' visit but it's just not done yet. I will post it as soon as it is. Not a whole lot to say about our lives here. They thought about sending Juice to New Mexico tomorrow and I'm glad they didn't because I would have had to cancel my Mom's Night Out with my mom's group. And I did NOT want to do that! (Especially since they moved it from Thursday to Wednesday night so I could make it when I started being in charge of the teenagers' activities at my church.)

Still babysitting, but it's coming to a close. I've decided not to continue when The Mom goes back to school in the fall. The money has been nice, the time out of my own house has been nice, but I think it's time to have my Mondays and Tuesdays back to my self.

Safire

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:44 AM

    Not to mention you've probably had enough of Butterfly getting sick from Miss Long Hair! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller