Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Monday, December 01, 2008

Drowing!

Everyone,

I did not check my email for 5 days straight and now I am drowning in it. I had over 500 emails to read. Which means I get around 100 emails a day. Ugh. I am trying to go through all the junk mail I get and remove my email address but it is slow going.

Also, I've never mentioned this but I will briefly. My identity has been stolen (secret internet names and all...blast!) and I've been having issues with credit cards, etc. calling me every day. Double blast. I feel like I need to have a second job just to get through all the paperwork and the hassle that this is.

Of course, this has to be Juice's annual trip to Chicago so I'm solo again for a week. Triple blast. At least the boys are sleeping better and we get to order out again. I'm so looking forward to pizza tonight!

Safire

PS- Thanks for all the love that you, my readers, left on the last post! I feel like I can do it! :) I love comments.

5 comments:

  1. Wait! Secret internet names, too? How's that?? Err!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well does your blog really connect to your identity, or is it just a coincidence?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really sorry to hear that! At times like this I wish I lived closer so I could at least take your kids for a day or so- hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooh, let me know if you make any money off the "take me off your list" law. I've heard it can be done, but never met anyone who did it.

    er...I think you need to explain this identity thing....I hope they didn't take your super powers. Are you OK?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry about the identity theft. We know people who had that happen to them also, and it's a pain to get everything sorted out.

    ReplyDelete

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller