Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I Am On Fire Today!

Everyone,

I have done SO much today. It's amazing what a day at home will do for you and the state of your house. Here's what I did:

-tried (and failed) to convince Butterfly that it was still night time at 7am
-washed all of Butterfly's sheets again, several accidents happened today
-washed the boys sheets
-finished up my laundry
-declared myself done with my Christmas cards, finished address and stamping the last of them
-swept (twice, once before Butterfly and once after)
-mopped (amazing!)
-moved all random boxes/stuff upstairs in preparation for book club tomorrow
-payed all bills
-cleaned off table, counters, other table
-cleaned downstairs bathroom
-got all visiting teaching appointments together
-visited with friends
-made an awesome dinner
-ate way too many sugar cookies
-admired Professor's ability to almost sit up by himself
-played several games with Butterfly on the computer
-made Pirate laugh so hard he cried (not hard to do, that is one smiley kid)

Yeah, that's it. It was a very full and fulfilling day. The boys were great at playing or napping today, and Butterfly even took a 2 hour nap. Juice helped a ton when he got home and put all the kids to bed and made all of their beds and did the dishes and cleaned the counters and the high chairs. I'm feeling all jazzed that I did all this stuff and could probably clean all night long if I wanted to. But I know I am tired and really need to get to bed because those boys will be up around 2am. And then 4am. And then 6:30am or so.

Safire

5 comments:

  1. Yeah! I had a similar feeling day. I made a list and got everything on it done. It felt great. It was fun to see you today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Christmas cards are adorable! Glad you had a good day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like the cookies helped out a lot. whish I had some.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! You need to send some of that THIS way! Ive been so lazy over here. Thats aweome you did all that! I cant say ive ever done that much since I had Lexi! YOU GO!

    ReplyDelete

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller