Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Friday, April 09, 2010

Give Me Your Best Shot- Park

Everyone,
This has been an amazing week for weather. The beginning of the week it was close to 90 degrees. It was hot. It was sunny. It was beautiful. We spent all day every day outside as much as possible. Because normally, when it's 90, it's unbearable. But there was barely any humidity and we loved it.

PhotoStory Friday Give me your best shot at Better in Bulk


Hosted by Cecily and Lolli




Then last night a huge rainstorm blew in. It turned cold, fast. Today's high was only about 58. It was windy. But we went outside anyway! We met some friends at the park and had a wonderful time. This is my favorite picture of Professor (I took it yesterday) and it just shows his personality so much. What a fun picture and a fun boy!Cute Pirate on the swings. The swings were a big hit today. We swung and swung and laughed and swung some more. The swings were in the shade so we (my friends and I) became Popsicles but the kids seemed to enjoy it. Cold red noses and all. This little girl enjoyed it the most. It was the only thing she wanted to do the whole time at the park!

Butterfly made a friend of a little boy who wanted to be tree frogs and climb all over this rope thing. This was right up Butterfly's alley. She climbed higher than I've ever seen her climb and was a frog most of the rest of the day. When we got home, Juice came home and took Butterfly back outside for 2 and half more hours of play. What a lucky girl.

And they were all in bed by 7:09pm tonight. We are all exhausted. But it's such a great exhaustion.

Safire

5 comments:

  1. hello, thanks for coming by..

    oh look at pirate and professor, they remind me of ar and ir when they were little...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics, especially the one of Butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how fun they are all having..The pictures are so clear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE tired end-of-day sleep. That's the way it should be!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Busy fun day! That rope climbing thing in the last shot looks cool.

    ReplyDelete

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller