Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Saturday, March 06, 2010

Adventure Time

Everyone,

This morning my good friend Lolli and I are off on an adventure to Baltimore and the SITS Girls Bloggy Boot camp.  This will be my first conference ever and I'm just not sure what to expect.

One thing I do expect to happen is to get lost in Baltimore.  I ALWAYS get lost there.  Even with the GPS.  I don't know why I keep insisting on going to this city but I do.  It always has some interesting things to see.

Safire

1 comment:

  1. Have fun at Bloggy Boot Camp...I wish I lived closer so I could go!

    ReplyDelete

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller