Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Wow...is this mine?

Sorry for being MIA lately. Things just get a little hectic. Not that it's any excuse, but still. It's mine and I'll use it if I want to.

Since January, not a whole lot has been happening here. Juice and I are still plugging along the same old same old stuff. He's off of school for spring break this week and is going to happily spend Tuesday and Wednesday evening with me and the puppy. And maybe do some stuff around the house. :) It's nice to have a husband around to pick things up when you drop them. Especially when you're pregnant and don't bend.

As for me, I'm just counting down the days till the baby comes (49 working days or 66 days) at least till my due date. I'm ready to have her be out and her own person. My back hurts a lot and I'm tired all the time (although I hear that doesn't change with a newborn) so I'm ready to at least have my back to myself. It wouldn't make driving to work and working as difficult.

Soot turned 1 about a week ago (ANOTHER March birthday!) and she is still as spitfire as ever. She loves to go for walks in the woods near our house, especially since Juice takes her off her leash and lets her roam within reason. She's really good about staying close to us when we go and she'll come back to us as long as we have treats. I mean, who wouldn't do stuff for food? She's such a cute dog.

Hopefully soon I'll have more energy to spend on this. Until then...we wait. :)

Love,
Safire and Juice

No comments:

Post a Comment

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller