Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Hi everyone,

Sorry for being on hiatus but as most of you know, Butterfly entered our world just a short month ago. I took a break from the blog for a while to get used to this whole mommy business. It's pretty fun. But to catch up, I thought I'd talk about Butterfly and share some new, never before seen pictures. :)
May 10th, 2005 Butterfly entered the world at 8 lbs, 10 oz, 22 inches long. She cried briefly but was so quiet even the nurses took note of it.
 Posted by Hello

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:50 AM

    Love the news pixs!! Vanessa is getting so big already! Wow!

    ReplyDelete

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller