Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Bored bored bored

Everyone,

I am happy that Juice is getting his degree. Really. I am happy Juice is getting his degree. Really. I am happy Juice is getting his degree. Really. I am happy that Juice is getting his degree. Really. I am happy Juice is getting his degree. Really. I am happy Juice is getting his degree. Really. I am happy that Juice is getting his degree. Really. I am happy Juice is getting his degree. Really. I am happy Juice is getting his degree. Really.

Just in case you were wondering. But man I am bored some nights. Since he's at class tonight, I am home, alone with Baby Girl and chanting the above to myself. And when he does his homework, I chant that. But I CAN NOT WAIT till he is done. Only 8 more weeks of school and then we are both free! (Juice more so but I was supportive!) But, of course the down side is that there are 8 weeks left.

Safire

PS- 9 weeks left till Christmas. Has anyone started their shopping?!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:17 PM

    We're finished with our respective families. but I haven't quite finished shopping for Ammon yet. What do you get for an engineer, anyway (besides video games)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol Julia. I wonder the same thing. I even asked Jeff and he just laughed. Good luck! (I would tell you what I got Jeff but not here...)

    ReplyDelete

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller