Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Oh the chubbiness!

Everyone,

Butterfly is so chubby it's so adorable. You just want to eat those rolls right up. And she's so soft too! You always hear those commercials about how your skin can be baby soft, etc. It's something to covet, believe me! She's got these great big thighs and these little dimpled hands and elbows...I could go on and on. I love it. What a cute healthy little girl we have.

We recently refinance our house and the notary that came by to help us sign the papers kept saying that we should put Butterfly in commercials. She should be the Gerber baby. Ahh...she is just that cute. See for yourself.



So much cuteness going on,
Safire and Butterfly

1 comment:

  1. Apparently I don't have my email listed on here...thought I did. I'll fix that. Also, I will let gharaiblets know about the bloglets. It's handy. And thanks for the compliments on my baby girl. :) She is rather adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller