Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Saturday, January 21, 2006

What did I fuse now?

Everyone,

One and a half loads. That's all I ever get out of this dryer. One and a half loads and then weeks of nothing. Do you think the dryer is trying to tell me something? Do I need to put it out to pasture? I think so, and I'm willing to let it rest and rust wherever. But those stupid home warranty people. I blame my captious loads of laundry on them.

At least I got the whites and the towels mostly dry. And it's a very good thing this child has so much to wear. And at least the washer still works.

Safire

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:02 PM

    that would stink! i am sorry about your picky, lazy dryer. so, do you have to hang-dry in between then?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooooo sorry sweetie! Want me to call 'em? I will ream them REAL good!!??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life without a dryer is not worth living!

    Sorry you're having so many problems. If you buy a new set, will your homeowner's policy reimburse you?

    Ugh... and there's nothing like folding your "special" whites in a laundry mat full of people who aren't LDS. LOL.

    ReplyDelete

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller