Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Monday, April 10, 2006

Clarification

Everyone,

According to my Dad, I've created quite a stir here with my last post. To answer Andrew and Stacey's questions (and anyone else who had this question but was too lazy to post it):
NO we are not moving anytime soon.
YES we are moving eventually.
YES we would like to move out of the East and back to the West so Juice can have his mountains. Our plan is somewhere in Colorado. Since that is where I was born, it's like going back home.

Basically the deal is that we've been planning a move to Colorado since Juice got his job. They have a space division there and that is what he'd like to end up doing. As I have been talking to the moms in our ward with pre-k kids to get a feel for the school, I learned that our elementary is not the greatest school. It has all day kindergarten, and it's mostly ESL. Butterfly doesn't need it and I would rather send her to a school that can challenge her. So I told Juice we have to move by the time she starts school. That won't be for another 4 years or so. There is no rush, but we are moving.

Eventually.

Safire

No comments:

Post a Comment

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller