Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Exciting news!

Everyone,

I had planned on writing up a post today about how it was this Tuesday last year that Butterfly was born. But she decided to do something else that I'd rather show you. She said her first word!!! Check it out!


Video Hosting - Upload Video - Photo Sharing


She is so smart. I can't believe she is going to be a year old tomorrow. Please check back for something special that I've been working on for awhile.

Until tomorrow!
Safire

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY (Wendesday!) VANESSA! And congrats, Cat & Jeff, for making it through the first year!

    ReplyDelete

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller