Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Pictures

Everyone,

I had this great post all typed up yesterday about how I felt like I had the day off, it was great, blah blah blah...then Butterfly needed me. And then the power went out and I lost my post. Grr...

Yesterday was my ward's Super Saturday. The ladies in the congregation get together and do craft type stuff. I made a holiday recipe flip book and a jar full of scones and a jar of hot chocolate. Yum! Also yesterday morning I went to a local moms of multiples sale they have semi-annually. I bought Butterfly a ride on toy (she LOVES it) and a spelling caterpillar, and a few clothes.

Juice and I actually went on a date yesterday! We chaperoned the youth stake dance. Not the most glamorous date, but we got to relive how we met and talked about how we didn't recognize any of the songs they were playing. It was a costume dance so Juice was The Man in Black, and I just wore what I wore to the Renn Faire. I'm excited to get my own costume.

It was Butterfly's first time with a teenaged babysitter. She did really good, considering Butterfly was asleep and all she had to do was be there in case the baby woke up. An easy job for her, and I felt much better about leaving Butterfly when she was already asleep.

A few pictures:
Until next time,
Safire

No comments:

Post a Comment

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller