Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

A conversation at the store

Everyone,

Last week Juice, Baby Girl and I were at the store and I was eating a hot dog. Juice took a bite of my hot dog and a guy across the way started to talk to us since Juice just swiped my food. He asked us if our baby was a boy or a girl and when we told him girl he said, "Oh I bet you wanted a boy!" pointing at Juice.

"No, not really," said Juice.

"Oh, the next will be a boy," said the guy.

"Maybe," said Juice.

"It will...it will. You try hard, every day. Boy will come." And then he smiled at us knowingly. Right. We just smiled and I finished my hot dog so we could get out of there.

People in the East sure are friendly!

Safire, Juice, and Butterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller