Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Friday, August 12, 2005

I had to share...

Everyone,

Butterfly is 3 months old! She weighs about 16 lbs and is about 25 inches long. And what a sweetie!

http://www.jusspress.com/day.php?userid=8523¤tDate=20050809&currentTime=125718

I'm conducting a poll for Halloween costumes. Should she be a chocolate kiss, a cat, a monkey or a bee? Vote in my comments.

Safire and Butterfly

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:18 PM

    Cat, she is such a sweetie!! :) Could she have a sweeter little face! I'm voting for a bee for Halloween! Oh, and thanks for the picture, I have it on our fridge! By the way, we know what we're having . . . ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?! What are you having Stacey?!!?!?! I have to call you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well a sweet kiss would be nice! In DC, you would have to make that white chocolate, though!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say bumble bee.

    ReplyDelete

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller