Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Just for fun

Everyone,

Thought this would be fun. Check it out.

Also, I contacted my member of congress for the first time today. Laura is coming to visit in April and we are going to tour THE White House. Apparently you can only get tickets through your member of congress.

Juice and I have been watching the Olympics and are fascinated by curling. We've had many hot debates on how they figure out the scoring of this game. According to the Tornio Olympic website, the team who is closest to the center of the target, called the house, scores and every stone that the scoring team has closer to the house than the other team also gives them a point. I think I get it...

Until next time,
Safire and Juice

No comments:

Post a Comment

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller