Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Swimming Fun



Everyone,

Juice took a half day at work and was able to come swimming with us. We took some great pictures.

She absolutely adores the water now, and starts kicking and splashing within seconds of getting into the pool. Also today, when I came out of the locker room she said "oohhhhh" and started kicking in my arms. You'd think she likes it! I'm really glad we are able to do this class and we've signed up for the next session.

She also will voluntarily put her face in the water. Especially after I have been blowing bubbles. She loves the little songs we sing (Hokey Pokey, The Wheels on the Bus, etc) and will just spash as hard as she can with them. So cute! When we first started swimming she was timid, shy, and tried to crawl up me to get out of the water. Now it sounds like she can't wait to get in and have fun. It's made bath time at our house a little more wet but I really don't mind. I'm glad she's finally stopped screaming through her baths.

Another thing she has just started doing is crawling! Like actual up on all fours crawling. She started that on Thursday the 16th with just a few steps in a row, and then it's just exploded from there. She can also pull herself up on most things and is starting to take small steps and cruising. So much fun!

Until next time,
Safire, Juice, and Butterfly

ps- I think these little games are fun...
You scored as English. You should be an English major! Your passion lies in writing and expressing yourself creatively, and you hate it when you are inhibited from doing so. Pursue that interest of yours!

English

92%

Journalism

92%

Biology

83%

Mathematics

83%

Philosophy

67%

Theater

67%

Anthropology

58%

Linguistics

58%

Engineering

58%

Sociology

50%

Dance

50%

Chemistry

42%

Art

33%

Psychology

33%

What is your Perfect Major? (PLEASE RATE ME!!<3)
created with QuizFarm.com

1 comment:

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller