Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Conversation in the Car

Everyone,

Me: Look at that helicopter!

Juice: Where? Oh, yeah. It's just hanging there looking at the freeway. (We were on the freeway at the moment.)

Me: I wonder what kind it is. Is there an accident up ahead? Please don't let them close 495 before we get to the bridge!

Juice: No kidding.

Me: Oh, good. It's a military helicopter.

Juice: Are you sure? (craning his neck around to get a better look out the windshield)

Me: Yes, what commercial helicopter do you know that has 4 torpedoes strapped to the sides?

Juice: True.

Sometimes it's fun to live in DC!

Safire

No comments:

Post a Comment

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller