Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!



Everyone,

Happy Halloween! I originally wanted Butterfly to go as Strawberry Shortcake using an old costume of mine, but after I pulled this one out of the pile to find said Strawberry Shortcake costume, she would not let it go. It fit better over her coat, anyway. It is also one of my old ones, and I believe the hat was my Mom's. I used my mascara to draw the whiskers on because I have no black eye liner or anything of the sort in my house. It was a pain to get off but she loved saying, "My whiskers! My little nose! I'm a cheetah! Rar!"

Juice took her to our town's Halloween celebration. He said it was a dismal failure. Last year there were so many people around and every single business had something for the kids. This year, only 4 businesses had something and there was no one there. Sad.

She fell asleep on the way home, and is now crying in her bed because she is super tired. Ah, the joys of Halloween with a 2 year old. :)

Safire

No comments:

Post a Comment

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller