Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Things I've been doing in Dec.

Everyone,

Instead of posting, I've been doing a lot of other things. Like sitting on the couch coughing up a lung. And feeling very miserable. And watching Juice and Butterfly play with a pounding headache. I went back to the doctor and got some more drugs and will hopefully kick Edwina's fat hiney out of my lungs.


We had our first snow fall of the year. Butterfly built a snowman. I found a ton of pictures on my second camera and was trying to go through them without feeling totally sick. My ipod died and I spent at least 2 days trying to get it to actually download stuff from itunes. I ended up resetting it and now it works fine. I did loose a few songs and one movie but not like I ever watched it. Feeling ill again so I will leave you with some pictures.


Safire

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you've been sick! That's never any fun. The pictures of Butterfly are cute. :)

    ReplyDelete

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller