Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Twins twins!

Everyone,

A great big congrats and shout out to my sil and her family who just had her twin girls yesterday. Everyone is doing very well! Check out her blog for more info.

I am just so excited that our boys have twin cousins their own age and that Splats and I will have the same stuff pretty much going on at the same time like school and friends and super busy nights right now. It's going to be so much fun!

Safire

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I still can't believe the crazy timing of that--two sets of twins in one family! Whew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS to them!!! That is SO awesome to have twins together, close to the same time! I bet it'll be nice to have someone who can relate to what you're going through!!

    ReplyDelete

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller