Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

25 Years

Everyone,

It seems weird to me that I am now 25 (as of today...happy birthday to me! ;) ) I do a lot of surveys online and they always group the ages 18-24 and 25-34...I'm now in a higher age bracket!

I never know what to say to people about my birthday. Most people ask if it feels different to now be whatever age you just turned. And honestly, from yesterday, I don't feel much different. Okay, a little more tired since Baby Girl thought it would be fun to wake up every hour or so until 5am when she went to sleep. But as I look back on last year's birthday, I feel completely different.

Last year around this time we went camping with our ward, and I couldn't keep my eyes open. 2 days later, and after feeling awfully queasy, the doctor said that we were going to have Butterfly! It was just a few days before my birthday, and only a few days after we got to see her little heart beating away. I never knew that this past year would bring me such sickness, heart ache (in the form of heartburn!) and happiness. I am so thankful for Butterfly and Juice. And my Soot puppy too. :) It's a good birthday.

Thank you Mom and Dad, for bringing me from this:









to this!


Until next time,

Safire, Juice, Butterfly, Soot

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Happy, Happy Birthday!!!! I hope you had a wonderful, fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!

    Vanessa is absolutely adorable! I can't believe it's already been a year since you found out you were expecting her. What a blessing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:00 AM

    I suck!! I have been meaning to send you an e-mail wishing you happy birthday!! I know it is on the 13th. I am sorry I am so late!! Amazing how your life can change in one year huh?

    ReplyDelete

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller