Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Don't leave the suitcase out...


Or this might happen to your toe. Not the hair...that seems to be normal for Juice. Look at his bruise on the ring toe...is that what it is?

Luckily, Juice's toe is doing better. But we've learned not to mix suitcases and alarm clocks. Why I insist on flying us to Utah in those pre-dawn moments is beyond me.

And yes, we went to Utah for the weekend. It was a fast decision, fast trip, but not so fast of a flight home. It always happens that our flight gets cancelled or the flight attendant is sick. I feel like we've spent more time in the Denver airport than anywhere else. Although the Denver airport is very nice...nice shops, resturants and even a movie theater.

We had a great time in Utah visiting everyone and showing off Butterfly. Lots of pictures coming your way, I'm sure.

But since she is now waking up after keeping me up ALL night long, I better go to her.

Not feeling very put together this morning. 2 hours of sleep will do that.

Safire, and non-sleeping baby

No comments:

Post a Comment

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller