Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

As you wish!

Everyone,

The Princess Bride is my favorite movie. Since Baby Butterfly is asleep in her crib again (amazing!), I thought I'd do some mindless search of The Princess Bride and see what I came up with.

And I came up with a quiz to see what Princess Bride character you are. Take the quiz and let me know who you are in my comments!

Buttercup

Which Princess Bride Character are You?
this quiz was made by


4 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:08 PM

    New RSS feeds for White House and ... food?
    Steven M. Cohen's blog Library Stuff does a great job of keeping track of new RSS feeds.
    Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my google search engine related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It came out exactly as I thought it would. Fezzik is my name and rhyming is my game!!

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay----how can I be Count Rugen?? I don't have more fingers than the average person, and neither do I enjoy torturing others. That quiz is rigged! REDO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I . . . am Buttercup!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller