Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Odds and Ends

Everyone,

I haven't posted in awhile because I have been trying to actually do chores while Butterfly is asleep. (*gasp* chores?! Did that actually come out of my head?!) I have even assigned myself a chore chart where I only do a few things every day. So since Butterfly is not the greatest napper, I only get half of the chores done on my daily list. However, after 2 nights of not sleeping, Butterfly has decided to sleep the afternoon away today. (Not in the stroller, this is a picture from our weekend out.) She went down hard at 11:30 and now it is 1:30 and she hasn't twitched. Poor thing. She got maybe 4 or 5 hours of sleep yesterday (including the non existent naps) and she's paying for it today. (Read in there that I also got 4 or 5 hours of sleep and dealt with whiny baby all day...insert pat on back here.) So, since she has been a champion napper today, I got almost everything on my list done except for vacuuming (don't want to wake up baby) finishing my laundry (broken dryer, waiting for new heating element) and dusting (because I just don't want to).

The weather here has been fantastic and we took a little jaunt to the C&O Canal (Chesapeake and Ohio Canal) and hiked for 4 miles. 2 miles out, and 2 miles back. I have tons of pictures but will only show a few. It was a beautiful day...75 degrees and so nice! We took Soot and just generally enjoyed ourselves.

Butterfly is 6 months old today! She is such a big girl. I haven't taken her 6 month old shots yet since she is still napping but here is a way cute one taken of her last week. Will post more on her 6 months old and eating solid food for the first time later.

Until then,

Safire

No comments:

Post a Comment

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller