Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Visit from the Grandparents


Everyone,

My parents are in town for Thanksgiving and we've been having a really fun time! We went to see Harry Potter 4 (great) and Gettysburg (really cool and only about an hour away from here if you don't get lost on the way) and shopping. Lots of shopping. So much shopping on me and my mom's part that we totally lost the car in the parking lot and spent a good 45 minutes trying to find it! I hate rental cars sometimes...

Anyway, we're off to downtown DC today with Juice to see the campus and a museum or 2. Just thought I'd post a hello before we left.

Until next time,
Safire

PS- We moved on from cereal to squash on Sunday. Baby Girl started to cry the minute she tasted it, and proceeded to projectile vomit when she couldn't get it off her tongue. I think that's a resounding NO on squash. Anyone have any ideas of some other vegetable to try?

1 comment:

  1. I'm a little late, but I'd try sweet potatoes. Brody *LOVED* them!

    ReplyDelete

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller