Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Solid what?

Everyone,

After a few days of delays, shots, and visiting friends, Juice and I finally got around to feeding Butterfly solid foods. She seemed to like it, but she didn't get the whole spoon then swallow bit. She kept trying to suck on the spoon, or grab the spoon and feed herself. It was very cute. The second night we gave her solids she was much more interested, although still trying to suck on the spoon.

It still seems like a chore to me to do this solid food thing. There are so many more things you have to plan for than nursing. I mean, when she was hungry, she'd nurse. No bottles or anything to prepare. And now there is stuff to prepare! But she seems to like it so that makes me feel a little better about it. Besides, she's so cute to take pictures of with food all over her face. And for the grandparents, a video (as promised) of her first bites...not that exciting but good for posterity. :) http://www.jusspress.com/day.php?userid=8523¤tDate=20051113&currentTime=152826

Until next time,
Safire Juice and Butterfly

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:05 PM

    Wow i look at these and i have to go back to your old blogs to look at pics at how small she use to be. WOW they do grow up fast but it does not feel like it when your up with the little one all night. I can't wait to see Kaiden moving and laughing like little V does.
    TINE

    ReplyDelete

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller