Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Thursday, November 03, 2005

A post from Butterfly

Hi everyone,

My name is Butterfly and I am almost 6 months old. Do you know what? I have 2 teeth! They are my newest thing. They are on my bottom right in front. Mommy calls them my milk teeth. Milk...I love milk. I love to eat. Mommy says that next week we are going to start this thing called solid foods. Not sure what that means but as long as I get my milk, I am happy.

I am also happy with our furry person. She is so funny. She doesn't smile back when I smile at her but she makes fun burbling noises that I think are hysterical. It's also really fun to chase her around the house (with the help of Daddy). Mommy took video so you can see. http://www.jusspress.com/day.php?userid=8523¤tDate=20051030&currentTime=122036

Talking is lots of fun too. I love to talk to everyone. They are so nice and attentive! Blowing raspberries can be lots of fun too.

Oh, there goes the puppy.

Baby Butterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller