Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Friday, November 11, 2005

Butterfly's 6 month stats

Everyone,

We just got back from the doctor where Butterfly got 3 shots (poor girl!) for being 6 months old. The first shot startled her, the second one made her angry and the third just plain hurt. Juice came to the appointment for the first time and I think it startled him a little too how much she cried. She whined all the way home, and is now currently dead asleep so hopefully she'll sleep some of the pain off.

She is 21 lbs, 11 oz and 28 3/4 inches tall. She is now off the charts significantly! We have such a big girl. Her head is 17 1/4th inches around which is in the 75th percentile which is exactly where it was last time. I think she got Juice's head because his is a lot smaller than mine. :)

I also went outside and took some 6 month old pictures of her in the leaves. I tried to get one of her on her belly out there but the leaves were just too darn interesting. She wouldn't look up at me. But here's a cute one.

Enjoy your weekend!
Safire and Butterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller