Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Games on the Internet

Everyone,

I saw this on Julia's blog and had to copy.

1. Figure the numerical values of the letters in your name:
Safire
3 1 20 8 5 18 9 14 5

2. Add all of the numbers together:83

3.Add the digits of that number together:11

4. Find the post of the first number (step 2) in your blog. If you don't have that many posts, add the digits together again. Keep doing so until the number is smaller than your pathetic number of posts:http://livinginmaryland.blogspot.com/2006/04/peak-season.html

5. Take the digit you noted in step 3, and count that many words into the post:"you"

6. Use the resulting word in a Google Image Search, and select a picture from the first page:

Who knew such an interesting picture could be searched and found? Thanks Julia! That was fun!

I promise I have a Hawaii update for everyone. Just give me a bit to write it all out first (and organize the pictures) and you will have a nice story to read.

Also, we went for Butterfly's 15 month old check up on Tuesday. She weighs 25 pounds, 2 oz and is 32 inches tall. Holy cow we have a long legged baby. She got 2 shots, cried for a second and then proceeded to run out the office smiling at everyone in the waiting room.

She is SUCH a BUSY baby. She is into everything. Over everything, poking it, pulling, pushing, standing on, etc. I feel like I can't keep up with her because it's just move move move all day long. That was great in Hawaii. She kept up. But now that we're home I'm having a hard time filling the day. I'm seriously looking forward to a park trip with my mom's group tomorrow. We need to get out of this house and do something with other toddlers!

Safire

1 comment:

  1. http://www.tiahwaga.com/img/Though%20you%20may%20encounter%20Wolves....jpg

    Odd, mine was "though"

    ReplyDelete

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller