Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Big Changes

Everyone,

I have finished the biggest change this blog will probably go through. Due to a lot of internet searches for our names, I have changed them. I have also gone through and taken out anything that could really identify us, our town, last name etc. It just seemed like time. I am getting more hits for this blog daily and it was starting to make me nervous. So instead of shutting it down completely, I changed names. You'll catch on pretty quick who is who.

Yesterday we went to the Renn Faire. So much fun! If we lived closer, we would seriously be there every weekend. The only bad thing about it is the smoke. I wish they would make designated smoking areas here so I wouldn't have to worry about getting a cloud of smoke hit my face. Or even Butterfly's face. Juice and Butterfly dressed up and they looked so cute! I am still looking for garb to fit me, but I haven't found anything that hit me as me. I think I'm probably going to go for a chemise/surcoat look...but we'll have to see what I can find. The cloak I wanted last year is still there. In it's $500 glory. It's beautiful but not worth $500!

Butterfly went on her first horse ride there! It was so cute! There was another little boy in front of us who wouldn't get on, but Butterfly let me put her up there like that was so normal. And when we stopped, she was trying to get the horse to go. And she was reaching down and petting his neck (Champ was his name). I am SO happy she likes horses. I wish we could get both of us into horses.

I think I've caught a cold. Lucky me.

Until next time,
Safire

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:04 PM

    that's a good idea about changing people's names. I may go back and do that myself with entries about the Piglet. With LiveJournal though, I can friend-lock certain entries and only certain people can see them, but you wouldn't be able to see them and I like getting comments from you. Dilemma...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so psyched about the Festival this year! We're heading up on the 15th to celebrate my birthday with a group of our friends. A fancy birthday dinner out is always nice, but really, what can compare to fried dough and cheesecake on a stick??? Glad you guys had fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julia, I know! Dilemma! One thing I wish blogger would do is allow me to password lock only certian entries. Sorry about adding to your dilemma. ;)

    Amanda, thanks for pointing that out. I hadn't noticed and really did mean to change them. Have since fixed the problem. I hope you are able to get Parker on a horse at the state fair! So much fun!

    Deanna, What a great way to spend your birthday!!! I'm totally doing that next year. And we passed on the cheesecake on a stick this year and opted for an italian ice. It turned Butterfly's face completly red and she wouldn't let us have a bite. ;) I seriously think we should meet up there sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CAT: Totally! The Festival would be a great place to meet up! It's just impossible not to have fun there, you know?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deanna, I know! Who couldn't have fun at Revel Grove. Just the name inspires lightheartedness. ;) Let's plan on it next year!

    ReplyDelete

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller