Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Christmas Cards

Everyone,

After reading a Christmas card update from a friend (you know the type, we did this and that, Merry Christmas) I asked Juice what he would put in a Christmas card from us. (since we didn't do a letter) He said the following:

Remember that pregnancy? It resulted in a baby. A girl. In May. I'm still working and I'll be done with school on Tuesday. Safire quit her job in May when the baby come and is now staying home with her. Butterfly (the baby) is growing and doing all the baby things, including not sleeping. Merry Christmas.

Mine would have been a little more...descriptive.

Merry Christmas everyone! 2005 has been a big year for us. Juice is happily working for Lockheed Martin and will finish with his Masters Degree in Aerospace Engineering this month. We had a baby girl in May and named her Butterfly (as I'm sure most of you know.) I quit my job to stay home with her and fill my days with playing, eating, sleeping and all the fun things 7 month olds can do. Merry Christmas!

I'm sure Butterfly's would have been different.

Christmas? What's Christmas? Ohhh...a toy! Does it taste good. Or can I bounce with it? I love to wake up at night and hate to be alone. Hi everyone! Hi puppy!

And Soot's...

This is the time of year big person 1 and 2 put up lights and it gets cold. I love the cold air because it lets me bark at things I normally don't hear. It's great!

We hope everyone enjoys our virtual Christmas card!

Juice, Safire, Butterfly and Soot

No comments:

Post a Comment

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller