Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Make a Memory

Everyone,

Got this from my friend Deanna so I thought it would be fun!

If you read this, if your eyes are passing over this right now, even if we don't speak often, please post a comment with a completely made-up and fictional memory of you and me.

It can be anything you want--good or bad--BUT IT HAS TO BE FAKE.

Everyone play along now! :)

Safire

2 comments:

  1. Do I ever! And no, I can't remember the movie to save my life. That guy was just so overwhelming that we may as well not have seen the movie at all. And I also have issues with Sprite at the theater now...Thanks Angela! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being a professional stunt woman was the dream of your life and we were so proud of you when you were chosen to be Liv Tyler's double in her next action feature.

    It brought back a memory of you standing on a galloping horse doing the electric boogaloo to a medley of U2 and Travis Tritt songs. It was so cute to see you up there shaking and baking to the driving guitar of the Edge. All of this at the age of 8!

    It wasn' your fault that guy in the pickup plowed into the tree by the arena where you trained, he should have been watching the road!

    ReplyDelete

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller