Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Christmas


Everyone,

Butterfly's first Christmas was fantastic. Low key, except for the wonderful cold we all got. Juice was pretty out of it on Christmas Eve, and Butterfly has been battling it since. Can we say cranky girl? BUT, we had a great time on Christmas. Very calm and relaxing. We went to church, went home, and played with our toys. We were still opening presents at around 6pm that night. It was like an all day present spree! Very fun. Butterfly loved the bows and the paper. Juice loved all of his sword stuff, and I enjoyed my baking pans. Soot LOVED Juice's new Robo Raptor.

Safire, Juice, Butterfly, and Soot

No comments:

Post a Comment

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller