Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Getting ready to come

Everyone,

We are planning our big trip to Utah in a little less than a week. We've traveled with Butterfly a few times, but she has always been pretty little. I'm a little nervous that she'll freak out on the plane or just be cranky the whole time. I sure hope that we will be flying with understanding people. I called the airlines yesterday to tell them about Butterfly. Apparently you can't sit in the rows directly in front or behind the exit row if you have a lap child. Who knew? So our seats were re-arranged and they said the flights were not too full. I hope we get a row all to oursevles. It would make life much easier.

Just thinking of all the things we need to bring with us. We will probably bring her door jam bouncer because she loves it so much and it's easy to transport. Also, her new blocks she loves, a few other toys, clothes and that's probably it. I will buy diapers and wipes in Utah. And spoons. I think I'll buy spoons there too. Not that she is eating off of spoons every day but then my mom can use them with the other grand kids that come along. I wonder if there's a high chair we could borrow from someone. I remember my Nana having one, or maybe Aunt Pat has one still? If not, she'll live without one for a week.

We have a full schedule planned of visiting people, and seeing new things. New houses seem to be on the rise in our group of friends so that's a must see. Also, Butterfly still needs to see one of her Great Grandma's on my side (Great Grandpa died when I was about 12 weeks pregnant). And my other side is having a huge family picture with all 32 of us. Should be fun.

We're really looking forward to going.

Safire

1 comment:

  1. What an incredible trip that's going to be!!! Vanessa will surely be a celebrity! And, the huge family portrait will be so much more special with her in it. (32 people?! Wow!)

    ReplyDelete

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller