Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Friday, March 10, 2006

10 Months old!


Everyone,

Butterfly is 10 months old today. Can you believe it? She is out of the single digit months. And I can't believe how much she has learned this month too. Besides the crawling and the dancing (which is so cute by the way), she has also learned how to stand by herself for a few seconds, point out noses (including the dog's), chins, mouth, ears, eyes, glasses, etc. She is also pulling up on everything in sight.

Also for 10 months old she seems to have caught my horrific cold. I'm hoping that she won't get as sick as I did and keeping her doped up with tylenol. So far she has missed out on the cough but has a major runny nose and a small fever. Not like my huge fever of 104!

We're just hanging out today and hopefully we'll be better in a few days. Until then,

Safire and Butterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller