Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Funny funny...

Everyone,

Just because this is one of my favorite movies, I'm interested to hear your results too!







Which one of Captain Jack Sparrow's bizarre sayings from Pirates of the Caribbean are you?




You are "Welcome to the Caribbean, love." You're more than a little world-weary, but also intelligent and you keep your head when things get dodgy. You're everybody's favorite drinking buddy, but your stubbornness does get in the way sometimes.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla
Join

Make A Quiz More Quizzes Grab Code




Safire

1 comment:

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller