Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Oh so cute

Everyone,

I know I always talk about how cute Butterfly is but seriously, I didn't realize how completely wonderful having your own kid around was. After years of babysitting other people's kids, and wondering how I'm going to deal with my own kid, it's really quite amazing how much you like your own kids. If that makes any sense. She is just so much fun. Right now she is blowing raspberries at Juice's computer. So silly!

Besides the raspberries, she is doing 2 very cute things lately. We have all been sick. It's been horrible. And since I was the first one to get sick, I am the first one to get better. Why is it that when I get sick I still have to take care of everyone? Juice did help out a lot but it would have been nice to be a little kid again.

Anyway, with this sickness, Butterfly lost her voice. She had the cutest little tiny cry. It was all deep and raspy and tiny. So so so cute. It's almost gone now and I never did get a video of it so you can't see but cute none the less.

The other thing that she seems to like lately is books. She will sit down with a book and read it to herself. Talking and all. Turn the pages, smile at the bears and dogs and owls. We also read a bedtime story at night and she will now snuggle into me and turn the pages when it's time to turn the pages. I love that she loves books. I hope it continues.

Another tooth has shown up on top. That makes a total of 6 teeth.

I have just discovered that my really good friend Julia has a blog too! Have been reading through it all day in between chasing down Baby Girl and getting juice and soup for Juice. How come I didn't realize this earlier Julia?! ;) Congrats on knowing that Audrey is coming soon!

Until next time,
Safire, Juice and Butterfly

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:16 PM

    oh, sure, like my life is that interesting... LOL

    I'm glad you have a blog too! I love seeing all the photos and videos of Vanessa because it makes me even more excited for my own baby girl.

    ReplyDelete

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller