Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

How cool is this?

Everyone,

So I got an email last night. About a month a go, I spent a few hours writing a few small stories for a website. This website got in contact with me from seeing my writing on another website (not my blog, a completely different website that if you really want to read, email me I will send you the link. Deanna, Amy, Jill, you know what site I'm talking about.) Anyway, I wrote 2 stories, sent them in and didn't really think much about it. Until last night. When I got an email from the editor. She was congratulation me that I have been chosen to be one of their freelance writers out of 1,000 applicants! I'm shocked! And thrilled! I get MONEY. Yes, you are now reading writing from a paid writer. This is my ultimate dream job and I am WAY TOO EXCITED!!!! So everyone go familiarize yourself with this website and soon you will be seeing my by-line!

Yay!

Catherine

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:57 PM

    Cat- This is so cool!! Congratulations! I can't wait to see your name up there! Getting paid is also a great perk! ;) Make sure you let us know when the post one of your stories! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so awesome!! I can't wait to read your articles! What a great break! Congrats, darlin!

    ReplyDelete

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller