Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Monday, July 03, 2006

Good time with friends on the Internet...

I died in the Dungeon of Ely Chan

I was killed in an abandoned chamber by Isauraoktobre the cockatrice, whilst carrying...

the Sword of Aishuu, a Figurine of Leggsrobbins, the Amulet of Babies, the Sceptre of Riah Chan and 23 gold pieces.

Score: 61

Explore the Dungeon of Ely Chan and try to beat this score,
or enter your username to generate and explore your own dungeon...



I want a dungeon too!!! ;)

Safire

3 comments:

  1. I got 66. Tee hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:46 PM

    Ammon said he got slaughtered in my dungeon too, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zuke, 66 is good! You beat me!

    Julia, Yes, your dungeon is tough. I went back through and got 100! Yay! Jeff has yet to play but promises me he will. But I got the Amulet of Babies both times! Does that mean I get another baby? ;)

    ReplyDelete

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller