Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Monday, July 03, 2006

Butterfly Wins!

Everyone,

On Friday morning, my favorite radio station was giving out free pancakes and prizes at the local diner. Free food! Of course we went! I had pecan pancakes (okay...not great), Juice had some buttermilk pancakes and Butterfly had blueberry pancakes. Besides not enough syrup, it was a great free breakfast. Butterfly also rolled some prize dice and won! They gave her a Lady and the Tramp 2 DVD, and she went wild over it. "Da! Da! Oof! Oof!" (dog dog woof woof) She wouldn't put it down and insisted on carrying it for over 2 hours at home. The radio people thought she was so funny they took her picture. I haven't seen them post the pictures on the website yet but when they do, I'll let you know.

In other news, Soot caught a RAT this morning. Yes, A RAT! It was on our deck and was wandering our front yard when we went to take Juice to work this morning. Soot pounced, shook, and no more rat. It was pretty icky, but I'm glad the dog took care of it and we didn't have to try and trap and kill it ourselves. Needless to say, we're putting our rodent traps back out. We can't have rats!!!!

And for your viewing pleasure: Butterfly walks!


Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing


Safire

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe she's walking! Where has the time gone!

    Oh, and happy (belated) graduation to Jeff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kate! I know it's crazy how fast these kids grow up. Brody is getting big himself!

    ReplyDelete

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller